Don't missed out this advanced & precision charger. Contact us now.
- The iCharger series can be used with three types of Lithium batteries - LiPo, Lilo, LiFe - and has a fully integrated cell balancer.
- High power, high current, high-performance power conversion circuit. The iCharger series uses advanced Synchronous buck-boost DC/DC converter technology with an output conversion efficiency that can reach over 90%. This not only saves power and reduces heat build up but also makes the charger more compact and conveniently mobile.
- Input power with
4mmbullet connectors ( 25A) butt-welded alligator clips and wide input voltage ranges from 10V to 28V. The output power can be adjusted to align with the available input power, thus preventing input current overload and protecting the DC source.
- Internal temperature sensor and temperature controlled automatic cooling FAN controls the internal temperature and provides intelligent protection. When the internal temperature is over
60℃(140 oF), the output power is automatically reduced by 25%. If the temperature exceeds 65 ℃(149 oF) the charge cycle is stopped.
- Unique Lithium battery expanding discharge program. When you connect the external capacity resistance, you can use it as the maximum discharge power capacity—500W (@25V/
- Electric motor test mode can be used to run-in electric motors, test motor parameters and performance, check tolerances etc.
- Perfect protection. The iCharger has protection for reversed polarity (input or output), low input voltage, battery temperature, charging capacity and time overrun.
Battery inter, i, or resistance measurement.&nbs, p;theiCharger can not only measure the internal resistance of the battery pack, and also can measure the per-cell internal resistance (only available for lithium battery).
- iCharger 206B has a 16Mbit flash storage, which can log offline charge and discharge data in 36 hours.
- Support upgrading the hardware program by USB port. The iCharger also support the “logview” software and can display, plot and analyze the charge and discharge data by it. (See detail information about logview in the following website: http://www.logview.info)
- Input voltage range: 10~28.0VDC
- Charge current range: 0.05 20.0A
- Discharge current range: 0.05 20.0A
- Maximum charge power capacity: 300W @ input voltage > 18V
- Maximum discharge power capacity: 20W
- Maximum extend discharge power capacity: 500W @ 25V/20A
- Current drain for balancing: <350ma
- Balance accuracy: <10mv
- Lithium (LiPo/LiIo/LiFe) battery cell count: 1~6 series (In non-balance mode, expand LiFe to 8s)
- NiCd/NiMH battery cell count: 1~17 series
- Pb battery cell count: 1~12 series (2~24V)
- Log Files storage: 16Mbit (36 hours)
- Battery setup memories: 10
- Intelligent temperature control: Yes
- PC Connect: USB port
- Weight: 350g
- Dimensions (L X W X D): 134 x 83 x 25mm (5.28 x 3.27 x 0.98in)
-206B Balance Charger/Discharger
-2 Aligator clips
-CD & USB cable